Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Another round of this quick and fun Q&A...


1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home?

3

2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?

An alarm clock, a glass of water, The History of Love by Nicole Krauss, a deck of cards, a vanilla scented candle, a remote (for one of the above-mentioned tv's), a pencil and 2 micron pens (01 & 05), an orange crayon, note paper, a couple of receipts and a handful of change.
(I guess it's time to clean off my nightstand!)

3.  How many pairs of shoes do you own?

I'm not sure of the exact number...  But, I guess you could call me the Imelda Marcos of Converse sneakers.  (I even wore white ones with my wedding dress!)

4.  Can you change a flat tire?

Well, I suppose I probably could (with directions)...  Do I ever want to? No.

5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?

I enjoy salty treats followed by sweet ones!
(Or salty and sweet ones together - I love chocolate covered pretzels.)


Do you want to play too?  Head on over to:








10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these little facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that Converse collection is enough to make Imelda hyperventilate....I actually did a watercolor years ago of a bunch of converse thrown on a pile...it looked great and even SOLD!! So there you go...lots of fans of the shoes out there...now just don´t let Imelda get ahold of this foto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed that you didn't answer, "My far and away FAVORITE is my mother's ♥Baklava♥ -- followed by . . ." !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, a little more to know about you! I love chocolate pretzels, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the sweet and salty together too! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate covered pretzels are the best! I love that you wore converse at your wedding. Enjoyed your answers and your nightstand does sound crowded. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am a chocolate covered pretzel fan. It really is the best of both worlds. :) I am also a new follower thanks to this blog hop. :) This was my first MMM. Lots of fun. Have a great day!

    Kelly (aka kalea_kane)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I LOVE the photo of all your shoes! They are yours, right? And the one pair that wants to be different and face the other direction? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have me craving dark chocolate covered potato chips right now! and there are none in this town:-(

    are you joining the sketch challenge this week? i've studied up and greatly improved my skill level, please stop by to check us newbies out on wednesday night!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you liking that book so far? :)
    I love that you love converse! I had so many pairs in High School, I wish I would have kept them. Time toget a pair I think!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...