Monday, October 15, 2012

My Secret Superpower Is...

(Some silliness from my sketchbook.)

... Stainfighting!

Sure, it may not be as flashy as flying or invisibility... 

But, there is definitely a sense of pride in knowing that a 
dirty-grass-gatorade-strawberry-ice-cream-stained soccer uniform 
will live to see another game because of your heroic laundry efforts!

What is your secret superpower?



p.s.  It's "Blogtoberfest" and I'm posting everyday...  
Please be sure to come back tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. I would need some of your superpower. :) I just give up on it and call it a day. Love the little splotchy monsters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah hahahahah. they are hilarious. I love it. pure joy. print that one out and stick it in your laundry... :) *

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love it - and your superpower - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a hoot!!! and I mean that in the nicest way. Funny, we have the same super power. 8^}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really funny. Also it makes me happy. Marvelous your superpower.
    lovely greet
    marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great superpower and comes in quite handy with kids! i'd say my superpower is dates. you can give me a date anywhere in the next 3-6 months or previous 3-6 months and i can tell you what day of the week it is/was. drives my husband crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...